This may be for you if:
- you don't know where to start
- you want a complete change
- you have an empty space
- you want to overhaul or update your existing space
- you're building an extension
Everything starts with a discussion about what you want, how you will use your outdoor space, the kind of atmosphere and aesthetic you have in mind and how much you are comfortable spending. We measure and assess your garden and provide initial concept drawings and ideas, including 3D modelling and visuals. We use your feedback to make revisions and a final layout plan is agreed and drawn. We then produce technical drawings specifying all elements of the design for landscapers to move the design from vision to reality.
Choose this option if:
- you need help choosing plants
- you want to refresh your existing garden
- you want to rejuvenate or change your flower beds
Planting designs can be done relatively quickly and we can also supply and check all the plants from reputable nurseries. You can choose to then plant the borders up yourself using our planting plan or ask us to do that. Our aim is to give clients resilient, modern planting designs with reliable, well-performing plants for your soil type and aspect.